Forty minutes and not one more. The 29 candidates for the Miss France 2022 election took a break from their detailed preparation schedule to answer the traditional general culture test. A multiple-choice questionnaire divided this year into five sections: “revisions”, “French”, “arts and entertainment”, “geography” and “logic”.
If a good score does not ensure a place among the 15 semi-finalists, the reverse is however decisive. And synonymous with elimination, even before the start of the ceremony, on December 11 in Caen. In the last promotions, several Miss have distinguished themselves in this very important event on the road to the crown and the scarf. Marine Lorphelin and Camille Cerf taking first place in their respective promotion. And you, what grade would you have obtained?
1. One of the following countries is not part of the European Union?
2. In which city is the European Parliament located?
3. What is the name of the Minister of the Interior now?
a. Christopher Castaner
b. Bernard Cazeneuve
vs. Edouard Philippe
d. Gérald Darmanin
4. The Schengen agreements correspond to:
To. The creation of a European army
b. Compulsory mastery of a second language
vs. The removal of customs barriers
5. The Geneva Convention (July 28, 1951) concerns:
To. Right of asylum
b. Trade relations between Switzerland and European countries
vs. The neutrality
6. In what year was the death penalty abolished in France?
7. In what year in France were women able to use the right to vote for the first time?
8. In what year did the Berlin Wall fall?
9. Which King of France was guillotined on January 21, 1793?
a. Charles X
b. Louis XVI
c. Louis XV
10. In what year did Algeria become independent?
ENGLISH / 5
1. Who is the author of the novel Germinal ?
a. Albert Camus
b. Emile Zola
vs. Marguerite Yourcenar
Mr. Victor Hugo
2. The adjective “imminent” means:
vs. Very close
3. Demonstrating self-sacrifice is …
To. Selflessly devote
b. Be sneaky
vs. Respond negatively to any proposal
4. A consensus is:
To. An official meeting
b. A restrictive article in a law
vs. An agreement between several people
5. Pragmatic means:
vs. Practical, concrete
6. How do you write:
b. To land
7. What does “under the aegis of” mean:
To. At the orders of
b. Driven by
vs. Under the protection of
8. What does “altruism” mean?
To. Take an interest in and devote oneself to others
b. Take risks
vs. Succeed brilliantly
9. “Ostracism” means:
To. Indiscreet display of a benefit or quality
b. Segregation in a group
vs. Development of nationalism in a country
10. Conjugate the verb “acquire” in the 1st person present indicative:
b. I acquire
vs. I acquired
d. I acquire
ARTS AND SHOW / 5
1. By what specialty did Le Corbusier make himself known above all?
vs. The painting
2. What is the name of the last mission of the French astronaut Thomas Pesquet?
3. Who painted “The Last Judgment” from the Sistine Chapel in Rome:
a. L. de Vinci
4.In which city can a film receive the Golden Lion?
5. In which city were the last Summer Olympics held?
6. The Angoulême festival is dedicated to?
to. The BD
b. Children’s literature
vs. The music
7. Name two cities where you can see a Pantheon:
8. What city do we call “the Venice of the North”?
9. Which musical has become the biggest hit of all time?
a. La La Land
c. West Side Story
d. The Lion King
10. What is the French title of the last James Bond? No time to die ?
a. We only live twice
b. Live and Let Die
c. To die can wait
d. Die another day
GEOGRAPHY / 2.5
1. Which of the following pairs are the most distant cities?
2. Which of these countries has no sea front?
3. The adjective “austral” refers to:
To. The southern half of the globe
b. The northern half of the terrestrial globe
4. Which country is not part of the Maghreb?
5. What is the capital of Senegal:
LOGIC / 2.5
1. If 1 is equal to 5, 2 is equal to 25, 3 to 605, 4 to 10855, 5 is equal to what?
To. 5 equals 1
b. 5 equals 2
vs. 5 equals 5
d. 5 equals 25
2. Complete this logical sequence: 89-87-83-77-69
3. What day comes three days after the day that comes two days after the day that comes immediately after the day that comes two days after Monday?
4. Which three are missing? JFMAMJJAS -? -? -?
5.I am 48 years old, but I only celebrated my birthday 12 times, why?
To. Because i’m actually 36 years old
b. Because I was born on a Monday
vs. Because I was born on February 29
d. Because I was born on December 31
e. Because i am a man
1 – C Norway
2 – C Strasbourg
3 – D Gérald Darmanin
4 – C The removal of customs barriers
5 – A The right of asylum
6 – C 1981
7 – B 1945
8 – B 1989
9 – B Louis XVI
10 – C 1962
1 – B Émile Zola
2 – C Very close
3 – To devote oneself with disinterestedness
4 – C An agreement between several people
5 – C Practical, concrete
6 – B Land
7 – C Under the protection of
8 – To take an interest in and devote oneself to others
9 – B Sidelining in a group
10 – A J’acquiers
ARTS AND SHOW
1 – A L’architecture
2 – C Alpha
3 – C Michelangelo
4 – In Venice
5 – B Tokyo
6 – To the BD
7 – A and C Paris and Rome
8 – A Bruges
9 – D The Lion King
10 – C Dying can wait
1 – C Angers – Lyon
2 – C Hungary
3 – At the southern half of the terrestrial globe
4 – C Turkey
5 – The Dakar
1 – A 5 is equal to 1
2 – A 59
3 – A Tuesday
4 – D O-N-D
5 – C Because I was born on February 29
On the same subject
defends the ambition of information
verified and accessible to all thanks to the income of the
To help us maintain this free service you can “change your choice” and accept all cookies.
MODIFY AND ACCEPT ALL
News and Images Source