Screen zoom is a feature that is available on most smartphones with Windows OS. Android, normally in versions 10 or higher, as this allows you to increase or reduce the entire touch screen so that you can see the content of your cell phone according to your comfort. Do you want to know how to adjust the zoom? From Mag we will explain the steps.
It is important to clarify that Android It offers you up to five zoom levels, which are: “very reduced”, “reduced”, “medium” (which comes by default), “increased” and “very increased”. Depending on your tastes, try and choose the one you like best.
THE STEPS TO INCREASE OR REDUCE THE ZOOM OF THE ANDROID SCREEN
- First, go to the “Settings” or “Configurations” of Androidyou locate it with the icon of a cogwheel or gear.
- Now, find and press the section called “Screen”, it is likely that the name of the sections may vary slightly depending on the brand or model of the equipment.
- Scroll down and tap on “Screen Zoom”.
- A space will appear that simulates a conversation between two people by text message.
- Below you will have a bar, if you move it to the left (-) you reduce the zoom, otherwise you increase it (+).
- Finally, exit the “Settings” so that the changes are automatically saved.
- Access the Google Play Store Android and click on the icon of your profile picture that is in the upper right corner.
- Several options will be displayed, go to “Manage device and apps”.
- Here you will see how many updates you have pending and the use of gigabytes that you have consumed from the storage. If you want you can do it manually otherwise do the following.
- Go back to Google Play and press on your profile picture again > “Settings” or “Settings” > “Network preferences”.
- Then, click on the “Automatic update of apps” section.
- Choose if you want Android Update apps over any network (including mobile data on) or only when connected to Wi-Fi.