eFootball 2022 celebrates a new promotion as part of its first season. Enchanting Dribblers highlights some players for their physical ability and ball control. The 10 chosen receive a special item with significant improvements in dribbling and ball skills. You can make a maximum of three spins, each for 100 eFootball coins. It will be available until next Monday, May 16 at 03:59 (CEST).
eFootball 2022, Enchanting Dribblers: All Players Selected
- ST: Kylian Mbappé, 93, 5 stars, Paris Saint-Germain
- EI: Vinícius Júnior, 90, 5 stars, Madrid Chamartín
- IE: Leroy Sané, 89, 5 stars, Bayern Munich
- SD: Paolo Dybala, 89, 5 stars, Juventus Turin
- IE: Jadon Sancho, 88, 5 stars, Manchester United
- II: Allan Saint-Maximin, 86, 4 stars, Newcastle
- RW: Rafa Silva, 86, 4 stars, Benfica
- RW: Adama Traoré, 85, 3 stars, FC Barcelona
- IE: Luis Sinisterra, 84, 3 stars, Feyenoord
- II: Sofian Kiyine, 79, 2 stars, Venice
Are eFootball 2022 Enchanting Dribblers players worth it?
The eFootball coins they are the pre-paid currency of the game. During its launch week, Konami offered a small sum at no additional cost. On the other hand, users subscribed to PS Plus on PS4 and PS5 can redeem the first free content package, among which are these coins.
Why do we say this? Because if you have that remainder, we advise you to deposit at least 100 coins in a first spin. From Adama Traoré onwards, they are players who can fit in perfectly with your starting eleven. The improvement in ball skills is quite noticeable compared to its basic versions.
However, with the number of promotions to come, it may not be the time to put money into upgrading forwards yet again. Konami has focused their offerings too much on offensive players, and in eFootball 2022 it is vital to shore up the defense with solid central defenders and defensive midfielders who can act as a broom.
Fuente: eFootball 2022