For all those Shingeki fans who are climbing the walls waiting for the end of the anime, we present you Attack on Titan VR. Is about a virtual reality game made by three fans of the saga (and talented game developers) that allows us to feel just as incompetent as Eren, Mikasa and Armin the first time they climbed into their respective 3D maneuvering gear.
It may not enter through the eyes, but on a gift horse… The game can be free download from this link and is often updated with new features. The last patch, to give you an idea, added a tutorial, the possibility of riding a horse and voice lines to the characters that are taken from the anime itself. It is compatible with almost all virtual reality glasses: Oculus Rift, Quest, HTC Vive, Valve Index and Windows Mixed Reality. If you try it and it convinces you, don’t hesitate to support the project and donate to its designers, Slavkaskola to the head.
All Shingeki no Kyojin games
If the opposite happens and the proposal is not to your liking, remember that Attack on Titan VR is just one of the many games that already exist based on the popular anime. Koei Tecmo and Spike Chunsoft have given us in the past up to six more titles set in the saga. Games for all tastes and platforms. The most recent one got a 7.7 on FreeGameTips, so they are not lacking in quality either. Here we leave you the complete list:
- Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains (2013) – Nintendo 3DS
- Attack on Titan: Assault (2016) – Available on mobile
- Attack on Titan (2016) – Consoles, PC and PS Vita
- Attack on Titan: Escape from Certain Death (2017) – Nintendo 3DS
- Attack on Titan 2: Mirai no Zahyō (2017) –Nintendo 3DS
- Attack on Titan 2 (2018) – Consolas, PC, PS Vita y Nintendo Switch