WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns has shocked his fans after addressing the crowd during an untelevised event and suggesting that he is starting a “new phase” in his life.
“I’ve been here many times, do you understand me? I’ve been here a couple of times in the last 10 years,” said the ‘Chief of the Tribe’ at the WWE event in Trenton, New Jersey, this Saturday. “I am starting to work on a new phase of my career, and honestly I don’t know if I’ll come back here again. If that’s the case, I just want to say thank you for all these years of support,” he added.
It is not clear what the true meaning behind the fighter’s message is, however, there are already several theories elaborated by several media specialized in this industry trying to offer an answer.
- On the one hand, experts point out that Reigns will no longer fight in live events since he reached a point in his career where can only be used as a fighter on screensince, being the biggest star in WWE today, the company would try to protect him from possible injuries.
- In recent months it has also been hinted that the fighter could be in camino a Hollywood. It should be remembered that she appeared alongside ‘The Rock’ in ‘Fast and Furious: Hobbs and Shaw’, and later had a cameo in ‘The Other Missy’, where she showed that she has what it takes for the film industry.
- Likewise, the ‘Chief of the Tribe’ could be transferred from the television program ‘SmackDown’ a ‘RAW’ or appear in both, since they have championships together.
- Reigns could be implying that definitely leave WWEBecause, being at the height of his career, if he wants to get out and go somewhere else, then he’ll have to do it while his name is still in the household.
- For several years, when Reigns was a professional football player, his career in that field ended when he was diagnosed leukemia in 2008, shortly after he went into remission, however, some point out that these health problems have forced him to take a break and move away from his professional activities, as he did in 2018.