Surely you are one of the people who has a cell phone in their hands Xiaomi. The Chinese brand is characterized by launching a series of Android smartphones at an affordable cost, but at the same time they have technical specifications that put it ahead of other brands.
However, very few users actually care what it means “Xiaomi”. Did you know? That is why in MAG We will get you out of all doubts. Remember that you can see the name of the engraved brand behind your mobile to differentiate it from the others.
WHAT DOES THE WORD “XIAOMI” REALLY MEAN?
- The goal of Jun Lei, the founder of Xiaomi, is to provide people with cell phones that have the same technology as a Samsung or an iPhone, but with value for money.
- The name comes from two words: “Xiao” means small, while the word “Mi” is rice..
- So Xiaomi would be read as “Little rice”.
- On the other hand, the word “Dami” means big rice.
- It should be noted that Asians are large consumers of rice and therefore the meaning of the brand, with the aim that it is also a universal product and that it is not lacking in every home.