Turkish soap operabrave love” (“Cesur Ve Guzel” in its original language) that will be broadcast soon on Telemundo already has a confirmed premiere date, so fans of the Ottoman series get ready for the arrival of this new production.
With this new proposal, the American television network seeks to keep its audience hooked, who like this type of story, after the success of “Hercai”, which ends on Monday, May 9.
Next, we tell you when the series starring Kıvanç Tatlıtuğ and Tuba Büyüküstün will be released.
DATE AND TIME OF PREMIERE OF “BRAVE LOVE”
“Brave Love” is another Turkish drama that will have love and revenge as ingredients, whose premiere on Telemundo will be:
- Date: tuesday may 31
- Time: at 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time
- Weekly schedule: from Monday to Friday at 10 pm
WHAT IS “BRAVE LOVE” ABOUT?
“Brave Love” (“Cesur Ve Guzel” in Turkish) will be set in Korludag, a small town located on the outskirts of Istanbul.
Tahsin Korludağ is the patriarch of an influential and wealthy family, which makes him a man feared and respected by everyone in his village. He is the father of Korhan, his son who is his great disappointment, and Sühan, a very intelligent woman.
Because Cahide, Korhan’s wife, cannot give him a son, he will try to kill his sister-in-law because he is afraid that she will get pregnant first and that son will become Korludağ’s heir. Her plans go awry when a strange man named Cesur arrives and saves Sühan’s life, becoming close to the family. But what nobody knows is that revenge runs through the veins of this individual and his appearance is not a coincidence.
MORE DATA ABOUT “BRAVE LOVE”
- “Cesur ve Güzel” is a 2016 Turkish TV series, which was produced by Ay Yapım.
- It was nominated for the International Emmy Awards for Best Telenovela in 2018.
- It has been broadcast in Hungary, Romania, Spain, Albania, Greece, Kosovo, Pakistan, Bolivia, Iran, Iraq, Kurdistan, Mexico, Argentina, Paraguay, Puerto Rico, Colombia and Chile.