Millions of people are already enjoying the new function of WhatsApp, which they called “reactions”, is basically a tool similar to Messenger that allows you to react with emoticons to the messages you have sent or received; However, a large part of iOS and Android users still cannot use the new option that has been going around the world. Why? Next, from Mag we will teach you what you must do to activate the reactions in your account.
It is important to clarify that at the moment only six emoticons have been enabled for the reactions of WhatsApp, although it is not ruled out that others will be included in a future update; Among those available are the following: “like” or “thumbs up”, “red heart” or “love it”, “laughing with tears face”, “surprised face”, “sad face” and “prayer” or “thank you”.
THIS IS THE SOLUTION WHEN YOU CAN’T REACT TO WHATSAPP MESSAGES
- First, check that WhatsApp do not have pending updates in the Google Play Store or Apple App Store, very important, since the reactions have come with this latest update.
- Now, enter the app and open any personal or group chat so you can start reacting. How do you react? pressing for a few seconds on the messages until the emoticons appear.
- In case you still don’t get the reactions, remember that since it is a recently launched tool, it could take a while to be deployed throughout the world.
- Before waiting for the reactions to arrive, make sure you have activated the aforementioned function in WhatsApp.
- To do so, tap the three vertical dots icon in the top right on Android, or the gear icon in the bottom right on iOS.
- Go to “Settings” and then tap on the “Notifications” section.
- Scroll down until you find the “Reaction Notifications” option.
- Finally, turn it on.
Done, that would be it. As a last recommendation, close all applications in the background and restart your smartphone, go to WhatsApp and in any conversation, whether group or personal, press for a couple of seconds on the messages to react to them. You can also react to photos, videos, voice notes, documents, etc.
- Download the app Sticker Maker on your Android phone or iPhone.
- Then, go to any of these links to download the stickers: Mother’s Day of Ingrith Cáceres – Lau’s Mother’s Day (La Paisa) – Elizabeth’s Mother’s Day – Mother’s Day by VeroBellies.
- When you have chosen the pack you want to install on WhatsAppClick on “Add”.
- Here Sticker Maker will open with all the stickers for Mother’s Day.
- Click on “Add to WhatsApp” and now the fast messaging application will open.
- In the stickers section, this new pack of stickers for “Mother’s Day” will be present.
- So you can send it to the people you want or to your mother as the main objective.
do you have a problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, then you should write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also make the same request from your iPhone through the exclusive service for iOS.