Instagram It allows us to share our favorite photos and create content in small video clips or post something for just 24 hours. In addition, we can interact with several users of this social network, through its application to Android.
Although there are few cases, some people have preferred to take a break from Instagram for various reasons, but they do not know how to suspend their account for a short period of time, so deleting it seems excessive.
The Fayer Wayer portal came to the aid of the instagramers and provided them with instructions so that they can request a temporary removal of the application owned by Meta. It is enough to fill out a form to rest from the social network with the icon of a photo camera.
TUTORIAL TO DISABLE YOUR INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT TEMPORARILY
- First of all, you must enter the following link, in this way you will be redirected to the section “Temporarily disable your account”
- The system will ask you to log in with your Instagram username and password.
- You will see a fairly short form, fill in the requested information to temporarily close your account.
- Check the reason why you want to temporarily suspend your account
- Enter your password again
- Tap the “Temporarily disable account” button to temporarily close your account
From then on, all photos, comments, and likes on your account will remain hidden until you reactivate your account.
Thanks to this process, you can have your account active again just by logging in on your device.
How to download stories on Android
In the Play Store we will find many alternatives, but the most reliable is Download videos from Instagram. It is 100% free, has been used by more than 10 million users and has a rating of 4.8 out of 5. To access this app, follow these steps:
- Download the app on your Android device from this link.
- After the installation is complete, go to Instagram and copy the link of the story you want to download. You just have to touch the three dots that appear in the upper right corner and press where it says “Copy link”.
- Now go to the installed application, you will find it as IG Downloader, and press where it says “Paste link”.
- Click on “Download”.
- To see the history of the videos stored, click on the icon of the arrow pointing down, which is located in the upper right corner.
- If you want to save it to Google Photos, place your finger on the three dots that appear in the box of the downloaded clip and select “Share”.
- Choose “Upload photos” and select the destination mentioned above.