About to reach the weekend, Wordle does not stop and offers a new challenge. The successful word game has managed to hook gamers all over the world. Today Thursday, April 28, 2022 there is a new Wordle challenge, the 112. From Betech/MeriStation We give you some clues to guess the secret word of the day in the least number of attempts possible (there are 6 in total).
Solution for Wordle challenge 112 on April 28, 2022
The following 5 clues will help you find the solution for today’s word:
- It begins with a vowel and ends with a consonant.
- No letter is repeated.
- The word has the letter D.
- There are 3 vowels and two consonants.
- The opposite of love.
Tricks to Guess Wordle’s Daily Challenge Word in 6 Attempts
- Start the game with vowel-rich words; the more variety the better.
- Keep green letters and discard words with gray letters.
- Change the place of the letters marked in yellow.
- The most repeated consonants in our language are: S, R, M, N, L.
- You can repeat some consonants, as is the case with: C, L, R.
What is today’s word in Wordle?
Scroll down to find out the Wordle solution for today.