Holy Week has passed, but in MeriStation We follow another tradition: offering the best weekly deals on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Nintendo Switch and PC. No matter the genre, there are always discounted titles in the digital stores of PlayStation, Microsoft or Nintendo, if we play on console. Those who are from PC can also enjoy special discounts on the platform. let’s review 15 of the best deals currently available in PS Store, Xbox Store, eShop, Steam y Epic Games Store (from April 22 to 24).
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt It is one of those games that never go out of style. The adventure starring Geralt of Rivia will receive a new generation version, but CD Projekt RED has announced an indefinite delay, since they will be the ones who will be in charge of completing the work. Of course, this is just one of the many bargain games you’ll be able to get your hands on…there’s also Cyberpunk 2077!
Here we offer you a complete list with the highlights of the week.
Best Xbox Deals of the Week (Xbox One and Xbox Series) – Xbox Store
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY Edition for 9.99 euros (80% discount)
- Red Dead Redemption 2 por 23,99 euros (60% discount)
- Battlefield 3 por 4,99 euros (75% discount)
- The Walking Dead: The Telltale Definitive Series por 24,99 euros (50% off)
Best deals of the week on PlayStation (PS4 and PS5) – PS Store
- The Last of Us Parte II por 19,99 euros (50% off)
- cyberpunk 2077 by 24,99 euros (50% off)
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Deluxe Edition por 14,99 euros (75% discount)
- Tekken 7 por 7,49 euros (85% discount)
- Assassin’s Creed Origins por 13,99 euros (80% discount)
Best deals of the week on Nintendo Switch – eShop
- This War of Mine por 1,99 euros (95% discount)
- Moonlighter por 4,99 euros (80% discount)
- Dragon Quest Builders por 35,99 euros (40% discount)
- The Sinking City por 9,99 euros (80% discount)