A sports club of any type of sport is somewhat complex, since it is made up of a management organization chart, members, coaches, staff, etc. But there are also people outside the club and at the same time connected, such as the relatives of the players. With the aim of facilitating the processes linked to sport, SportEasy was born in 2012, a startup with origins in Paris that now arrives in Spain.
With almost 2 million users in more than 100 countries, SportEasy is “an essential tool for coaches, managers, players, fans and families. But also for brands, sponsors, sports centers and competitions”, generating an ecosystem around sports with the simplification of tasks, accessibility, 360º connectivity and digitization of processes as main objectives.
Available for Android and iOS mobiles Besides as a web application, SportEasy offers three versions, Standard, Premium and Club. The purpose of the application is to offer a series of tools to simplify the management of teams and clubs.
For example, if you are a club leader you can:
- Centralize all the information of each member of your entity
- Communicate with them simply and directly
- Organize all club events on a shared calendar
- Manage payments and collections.
On the other hand, if you are a coach you can:
- Manage calls and availability of players
- communicate with them
- Visualize and work with statistics.
If you are a club player, you can:
- Personally vote for the best player in each match
- Put notes, ratings and comments
- Share photos, videos and statistics
If you are a relative of an athlete, you can
- Communicate directly with trainers
- Comment on matches
- Organize to go to the games
- Also have access to photos and videos of them.