Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin just received the patch that updates the title to the version 1.03, which brings with it a good handful of adjustments, fixes and improvements in terms of the user’s quality of life. Among all the changes, the solution to the annoying bug that blocked some players from obtaining rewards after completing a mission in Cooperative Mode stands out. The update is now available.
Changes and news in version 1.03
Beyond fixing known problems with the title, the new patch focuses on readjusting and improving different aspects that speed up some processes and offer a more player-friendly experience, since obtaining loot and the way of managing the mountain of objects (weapons, armor and others) that we collect in each mission is now much more fluid. Next, we break down the main update news.
- Automatic disassembly of objects, as long as they meet the current configuration parameters.
- 5 Stars and Artifacts: You can now prevent your character from automatically picking up items below the selected rarity level.
- The type “no job affinity” has been added when filtering jobs by category.
- Messages can be sent while talking to NPCs and allied characters.
- The search has been expanded to be able to find level 300 matches and even gear level without having to locate a specific quest.
- Various fixes in lighting, frame rate per second, animations and other elements that you can consult in the following link.
An action-focused spin-off
In our analysis of the title, we said that “Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin shows us the two sides of a production far from the quality standard that it maintains Team Ninja. Despite the excellence of his combat, a house brand, the rest of his pillars are not up to par. The most enthusiastic section of the Final Fantasy community will welcome the constant winks and tributes to several of the main deliveries, especially the NES original.” You can consult the complete text in the following link, in which we tell you everything you need to know about the game.
Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin se encuentra available en PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S y Xbox One.
Source | Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origino; via Siliconera