We arrived at Monday, a new week begins and it’s time to resume our routines. One of them is Wordlethe popular free game that invites us every day to guess a 5 letter word in a maximum of 6 attempts. Today Monday April 4, 2022awaits us challenge 88 of Wordle in Spanish. For our part, we will lend you a hand with tips, tricks and the exact solution to today’s word in case you get stuck and can’t find the solution. Will you join us?
Solution for Wordle challenge 88 on April 4, 2022
The following 5 clues will help you find the solution for today’s word:
- It starts with a consonant and ends with a consonant.
- There are 2 vowels and 3 consonants.
- Does not contain repeated letters.
- It doesn’t have the letter E.
- It can happen to you when you are very hot.
Tricks to Guess Wordle’s Daily Challenge Word in 6 Attempts
- Start by writing words with as many vowels as possible. Keep in mind that the most frequent consonants in Spanish are: L, M, N, R, S
- If you guess the position of R, L and C you can repeat this letter in the space next to it.
- Reposition the letters that appear in yellow and keep the ones that are in green
- Discard the words that contain the letters that have already been marked in grey.
- Start the game with the same words if that helps you start the game.
What is today’s word in Wordle?
Scroll down to find out the Wordle solution for today.