To start your rest day in the best way, remember that today, Sunday, you can also play the daily challenge in Wordle and you can also try your luck with the alternative versions similar to Wordle. Guess in 6 attempts or less the daily word composed of 5 letters. To help you, we provide you with the keys that will help you find the solution and general tricks to achieve it in the least number of attempts possible:
Solution for Wordle challenge 87 on April 3, 2022
The following 5 clues will help you find the solution for today’s word:
- Begins with a vowel and ends with a consonant
- does not have repeated letters
- The word does not have the letter R
- There are 2 vowels and 3 consonants
- It has to do with collecting.
Tricks to Guess Wordle’s Daily Challenge Word in 6 Attempts
- Start the game with vowel-rich words; the more variety the better.
- Keep green letters and discard words with gray letters.
- Change the place of the letters marked in yellow.
- The most repeated consonants in our language are: S, R, M, N, L.
- You can repeat some consonants, as is the case with: C, L, R.
What is today’s word in Wordle?
Scroll down to find out the Wordle solution for today.