The weekend is the ideal time to play Wordle and also its alternative versions. You have 6 attempts to guess the daily 5-letter word in this free viral game for all audiences. Here are the keys to solving the puzzle in as few shipments as possible:
Tricks to Guess Wordle’s Daily Challenge Word in 6 Attempts
- Test words with many vowels to detect their presence and position.
- Relocate the letters in yellow, keeping the ones that have come out in green.
- Vocalize the possible words that you have in mind.
- Discard the words that contain letters that have already appeared in gray.
- The most frequent consonants in our alphabet are: N, S, M, L, R.
Solution for Wordle challenge 86 on April 2, 2022
The following 5 clues will help you find the solution for today’s word:
- The word does not have the letter S
- does not have repeated letters
- Start with a consonant and end with a consonant
- There are 2 vowels and 3 consonants
- is a verb
What is today’s word in Wordle?
Scroll down to find out the Wordle solution for today.