We finish the week. It’s already Friday and it feels like we’re all looking forward to the weekend, but first it’s time to continue our morning routine with Wordle. This viral game invites us to guess a 5-letter word in a maximum of 6 attempts each day, placing each letter in its place until deciphering the word in question. Today, Friday April 1, 2022awaits us challenge 85 from Wordle España. In this article we will give you a series of tricks, tips and clues so that you can find the solution; also, at the end of the article we tell you the exact word. Have a great weekend.
Keys to the solution of Wordle’s challenge 85 today April 1, 2022
The following 5 clues will help you find the solution for today’s word:
- It doesn’t have the letter E.
- It has 2 consonants and 3 vowels.
- It ends with a vowel and begins with a consonant.
- A letter is repeated, specifically a vowel.
- When you lose your balance.
Tricks to Guess Wordle’s Daily Challenge Word in 6 Attempts
- Use the first attempts to write words that include the common vowels and consonants of the Spanish alphabet: A, E, I, O, U, S, R, N, M, L
- Do not rule out the possibility of repeating some letters if the double letters of the alphabet are marked in green: C, L, R.
- Use the strategy of starting to play with the same words each day, as long as they have been helpful in solving words the previous days.
- Keep the letters marked in green on the next try and reposition the letters that have appeared in yellow.
- Look at the letters that have been marked in gray to discard words that contain them in subsequent attempts.
What is today’s word in Wordle?
Scroll down to find out the Wordle solution for today.