Wordle come back one more day with a mental challenge so that we say goodbye to the month of March without giving up our routines. This free game invites us to guess every day a 5-letter word in a maximum of 6 attempts; placing one by one the vowels and/or consonants that allow us to discover what word is being asked of us. Today, Thursday, March 31, 2022awaits us wordle challenge 84 in spanish. As always, we leave you a series of tricks, tips and today’s exact word at the end of this article. Let’s go with it!
Tricks to Guess Wordle’s Daily Challenge Word in 6 Attempts
- Start playing with the same words to start with if they have helped you find the solution in previous days so far.
- Discard words containing the gray letters to discard from previous attempts.
- Keep the letters marked in green on the next try and reposition the letters that have appeared in yellow.
- Do not rule out the possibility of repeating some letters if the double letters of the alphabet are marked in green: R, L, C.
- Use the first attempts to write words that include vowels and the most common consonants of the Spanish alphabet: L, M, N, R, S.
Solution for Wordle challenge 84 today March 31, 2022
The following 5 clues will help you find the solution for today’s word:
- It does not have repeated letters.
- It starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel.
- There are 2 vowels and 3 consonants.
- It is a very juicy fruit.
- The word type is a noun.
What is today’s word in Wordle?
Scroll down to find out the Wordle solution for today.