Wartalesthe open world tactical RPG with a Viking setting that arrived on Steam as early access in December 2021, receives its fourth region with Harag’s Marshlands. This has been announced by those responsible, Shiro Games and Shiro Unlimitedpresenting a new trailer that you can see heading this news and detailing the novelties of this new update, now available through Steam completely free of charge, and that allows players of the title to enjoy further development wide and deep of your adventure.
All the news from Harag’s Marshlands
Thus, and thanks to the arrival of this new region for the main Wartales adventure, players can enjoy the following new features:
- Abandoned village. The player has to explore these dangerous places without making any noise. Before entering the village, the player must choose which companion will accompany them to explore. If the player makes too much noise, the plagued will come and attack the player.
- hordes. A giant group of plagued roam the lands. Cannot be killed: the player will have to run away to avoid death.
- New camp items, items, and crafting recipes.
- The level cap increases to 9 with new abilities.
- All animals can be tamed and each species has a dedicated skill tree.
- New combat rules: Hold X turns and Reach the flee point.
Wartales it’s a tactical RPG open world game that sees players lead a group of mercenaries to accomplish goals, amass a fortune, and embark on dangerous adventures. The game has been developed by Shiro Games, the French studio behind Evoland and the hit vikings game Northgard.
Wartales Is available in Steam as a video game in early access since last December 2021 at a price of 34.99 euros.
Source | Shiro Games via ICO Partners