Finally it’s Friday! The week is over, but the routine of playing Wordle every day as soon as we get up it continues. This Friday, March 18, we are faced with the wordle challenge number 71 in spanish. The challenge is, as always, to guess a 5 letter word in a maximum of 6 attempts, placing the vowels and consonants that help us identify the word in question. In this article we give you a hand with different tricks in the form of advice so that you can find the answer as well as a total of 5 tracks so you don’t break your winning streak. At the end of the article we also tell you the exact wordin case someone has thrown in the towel.
Tricks to Guess Wordle’s Daily Challenge Word in 6 Attempts
- Start playing with the same words to start with if they have helped you find the solution in previous days so far.
- Discard words containing the gray letters to discard from previous attempts
- Keep the letters marked in green on the next try and reposition the letters that have appeared in yellow.
- Do not rule out the possibility of repeating some letters if the double letters of the alphabet are marked in green: R, L, C.
- Use the first attempts to write words that include vowels and the most common consonants of the Spanish alphabet: L, M, N, R, S.
Solution for Wordle challenge 71 today March 18, 2022
The following 5 clues will help you find the solution for today’s word:
- It does not have repeated letters.
- It starts with a consonant and ends with a consonant.
- There are 2 vowels and 3 consonants.
- Related to the heart.
- It does not have the letter S.
What is today’s word in Wordle?
Scroll down to find out the Wordle solution for today.