We are already on Thursday, there is very little left to finish the week, but the daily routines do not change. Wordle is one of them. This free word game proposes us today, March 17, 2022solve the Challenge 70 in its Spanish version. The game invites us to find a 5-letter word in a maximum of 6 attempts. Do you dare to get it? In this article we give you several clues, tips and, if you prefer, we also reveal at the end what the exact word for today’s challenge is.
Keys to the solution of Wordle’s challenge 70 today March 17, 2022
The following 5 clues will help you find the solution for today’s word:
- It is a noun.
- It has 3 consonants and 3 vowels.
- It starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel.
- No letter is repeated.
- It is related to a criminal act.
Tricks to Guess Wordle’s Daily Challenge Word in 6 Attempts
- Use the first attempts to write words that include the common vowels and consonants of the Spanish alphabet: A, E, I, O, U, S, R, N, M, L
- Do not rule out the possibility of repeating some letters if the double letters of the alphabet are marked in green: C, L, R.
- Use the strategy of starting to play with the same words each day, as long as they have been helpful in solving words the previous days.
- Keep the letters marked in green on the next try and reposition the letters that have appeared in yellow.
- Look at the letters that have been marked in gray to discard words that contain them in subsequent attempts.
What is today’s word in Wordle?
Scroll down to find out the Wordle solution for today.