We continue the week and arrive at Tuesday. As is already the tradition of tens of thousands of Spaniards, you will start the day playing Wordle, a simple game, now available in full Spanish, and really short that consists of guessing a 5-letter word with a maximum of 6 attempts. We give you the keys to achieve it to start the week well with some tricks to play and also some small clues to find Wordle’s solution for today.
Solution for Wordle challenge 54 on March 1, 2022
- The following 5 clues will help you find the solution for today’s word:
- Starts with a vowel and ends with a consonant
- There are 2 vowels and 3 consonants
- Does not contain repeated letters
- Has to do with a human/animal gender
- Does not contain the letter N
Tricks to Guess Wordle’s Daily Challenge Word in 6 Attempts
- Use the first attempts to write words that include the common vowels and consonants of the Spanish alphabet: A, E, I, O, U, S, R, N, M, L
- Do not rule out the possibility of repeating some letters if the double letters of the alphabet are marked in green: C, L, R.
- Use the strategy of starting to play with the same words each day, as long as they have been helpful in solving words the previous days.
- Keep the letters marked in green on the next try and reposition the letters that have appeared in yellow.
- Look at the letters that have been marked in gray to discard words that contain them in subsequent attempts.
What is today’s word in Wordle?
Scroll down to find out the Wordle solution for today.