It already smells like the weekend but Wordle’s popularity is unstoppable. This simple and free game today presents us with the challenge number 50 since it began and encourages us to end the work week by guessing the word of the day. To help you, we give you 5 clues, such as the 5 letters that the word has and we also provide you with the keys to achieve your goal in less than 6 attempts.
Wordle challenge 50 solution today February 25, 2022
The following 5 clues will help you find the solution for today’s word:
- Start and end with a consonant
- It has 3 consonants and 2 vowels.
- No letter is repeated
- It has 2 very frequent consonants
- Related to very cold temperatures
Tricks to Guess Wordle’s Daily Challenge Word in 6 Attempts
- Use the first attempts to write words that include the common vowels and consonants of the Spanish alphabet: A, E, I, O, U, S, R, N, M, L
- Do not rule out the possibility of repeating some letters if the double letters of the alphabet are marked in green: C, L, R.
- Use the strategy of starting to play with the same words each day, as long as they have been helpful in solving words the previous days.
- Keep the letters marked in green on the next try and reposition the letters that have appeared in yellow.
- Look at the letters that have been marked in gray to discard words that contain them in subsequent attempts.
What is today’s word in Wordle?
Scroll down to find out the Wordle solution for today.