Lost Ark continues to rack up hundreds of thousands of players every day. After its premiere in Latin America, Europe, the United States and Oceania this past week, the fantasy MMORPG from Smilegate and Amazon Games has been unable to satisfy the huge demand from players, which led to the collapse of servers and the inevitable opening of a new region on the European continent, west europe, available to all players on the continent since last Thursday afternoon. Let’s take a look at all confirmed rewards, server list and essential region details.
Does the Lost Ark Western Europe region have fewer queues?
west europe It arrives with the aim that the waiting times to start playing Lost Ark in Europe are reduced; but they won’t go away. “Players who choose to play in the new Europe West region are much less likely to experience long wait times,” he explains.
Those who move to this new region (many from Central Europe) will still be able to use their Crystalline Auras and Royal Crystal balance; but not items redeemed, claimed, or purchased in other regions. Smilegate is offering as launch celebration gift —regardless of your server or region— these contents:
- Vehicle Selection Chest (one mount to choose from)
- shadow terpeion
- Midsummer Night’s Dream instrument appearance selection chest
- Healing Combat Item Chest x10
- Offensive Combat Item Chest x10
- Legendary Affinity Pick Chest x3
- Paquete Weekly Trade potions x3
- Phoenix Feather x20
Any player who accesses Arkesia from February 20 at 8:59am CET until March 2 at 8:59am CET (March 1 at 11:59pm PT) is eligible to receive it.
Western Europe server list, the new Lost Ark region
Western Europe has a total of eight launch servers. It may be necessary to restart the game client to see Western Europe and its list of servers. Soon it will be necessary to open additional servers. In the meantime:
- Here it is
Lastly, it should be noted that all users who have purchased a Founder’s Pack on Steam will be able to claim an additional set of exclusive Founder’s Pack items claimed along with additional Royal Crystals. Its distribution has begun this past February 19.
Lost Ark is available as a free-to-play exclusively for PC. You can download it on Steam with different Founder’s Pack purchase options.
It may interest you:
- Lost Ark responds to the long queues in Central Europe: official statement
- Lost Ark: which class to choose to create a character and start playing. Details and operation of the 15 classes
- Lost Ark – Deleted character names, what happens when they are deleted?
- Lost Ark: which server to choose to start a game and check server status
Source | Lost Ark