With the change of the store from January 21, 2022 at 01:00 CET, the skins Clint Barton Y Kate Bishop from Hawk Eye/Marvel, previously leaked, finally made it to the store Fortnite Battle Royale. These new skins of the store belong to the Season 1 from Fortnite Chapter 3. In this news we tell you what price they have to content bring and how to get them:
How to get Hawkeye’s Clint Barton and Kate Bishop skins in Fortnite
As we have commented in the introductory paragraph of this news, all the hawk eye items They arrived at the Fortnite Battle Royale store on January 21. At the time we write this news, all these objects appear in the “Hawk Eye” of the store:
These are All Hawkeye items in Fortnite, along with their prices in paVos. As usual, we can buy all these objects in the same lot, or individually:
- Hawkeye Bundle (includes Clint Barton skin, Kate Bishop skin, Hawkeye’s Arsenal backpack accessory, Kate’s Quiver backpack accessory, Crossbow Pick harvesting tool, Rigid Slicer harvesting tool, Aerial Archer glider, and display Hawk Eyes cargo): 2,400 paVos
- Skin Clint Barton + Hawkeye Arsenal Backpacking Accessory: 1,500 bucks
- Skin Kate Bishop + Kate’s Quiver Backpacking Accessory: 1,500 bucks
- Crossbow Pick Harvesting Tool: 500 V-Bucks
- Rigid Slicer Harvesting Tool: 500 V-Bucks
- Hang Glider Aerial Archer: 800 paVos
As is often the case with this type of batch, the loading screen???? is exclusive to the set of all objects. That is, it is impossible to buy it separately.
As always when we publish a news of this type, we leave you several things that you should take into account:
- These objects are bought with paVos, a virtual currency that we buy with real money. The current exchange rate is €7.99 per 1,000 paVos.
- These items will remain for a limited time in the Fortnite Battle Royale store. It is possible that they will return to the store later, although nobody knows when.
- We can use these objects without problems in all Fortnite game modes: Battle Royale, Creative and Save the World.
- All of these items are cosmetic.; they do not affect gameplay in any way other than being visual mods.
Sources: Epic Games, Fortnite Battle Royale, self-made